For all FREE and PAID printables and resources on Valerie McClintick LLC websites:
- Free Content: Print multiple copies for your own personal use.
- Paid Content: You will have specific printing rights depending on the type of license purchased:
- Homeschool License: covers printing rights for a single-family household and for all children living under the same roof.
- Classroom License: covers printing rights for a single, physical classroom and all students attending that specific class.
- Link to our websites from your site, or share the website using the social share buttons provided on site.
You May NOT:
- Sell our resources in any way, this includes downloads or finished/assembled products (like on eBay)
- Alter graphics/text/images in any way
- Use our resources for commercial gain, in any form
- Use resources for any reason other than educational purposes
- Make our content or products available from your site. This includes displaying images, PDF files, photos etc… without explicit permission to do so.
- Link to individual file pages (hotlinking).
- Create a MASS index of our websites page within your own website
OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Our websites contain intellectual property owned by Valerie McClintick LLC, including trademarks, copyrights, proprietary information, and other intellectual property. We reserve all rights in and to our common law and registered trademarks, service marks, copyrights, and other intellectual property rights, including but not limited to text, graphics, photographs, video, design, and packages, belonging to the Company or to our licensors (“IP”). You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, distribute, display, reproduce or perform, or in any way exploit in any format whatsoever any of our IP in whole or in part, without our prior written consent. We reserve the right to immediately block your access to the Website and remove you from any service, without refund, if you are caught violating this intellectual property policy.